HORUS VISION COSINE INDICATOR

Down Under Hunter

Does anyone out there have their hands on the new Horus vision cosine angle indicator ? I have seen pictures and read that a few of you are looking at it, but I still have not heard from anyone with one.

How rugged is it ? The pics may not do it justice, but it just does not look as robust and tough as the ACi sniper tools version. What are everyones thoughts ?

It got my attention because it has the bubble and cosine in one location which I would imagine would be a plus ?? It also seems a fairly cheap package when compared to all the pieces you need for ACI ?

As I have never owned one before, I am open to all thoughts. Also can anyone enlighten me as to the correct side to mount the unit being right handed. I would imagine lhs of rifle ??

Many thanks again all.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I bought one awhile ago. It's a nice unit. It's pretty rugged. The bubble level is a little small and the whole unit itself is a little big. asthetically the sniper tools one looks better imo. I do think the horus is built better though. I also like the fact that it reads in both cosine and angle.

[ QUOTE ]
I bought one awhile ago. It's a nice unit. It's pretty rugged. The bubble level is a little small and the whole unit itself is a little big. asthetically the sniper tools one looks better imo. I do think the horus is built better though. I also like the fact that it reads in both cosine and angle.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you nailed it I agree word for word.
UB

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.