• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Horus 4x16x50

Tomg

This is Horus 4x16x50 scope that has the targeting and ranging reticle for long range shooting. this is the same reticle that Leupold is now offering as a custom option in there Mark V series. The scope is a 30mm tube and has no ring marks.

Price $650.00 Shipped.

Send me your e-mail for photos.

From the Horus site. Only one of their scopes is 4-16x50:

Raptor™

4-16x50 Long Range Non-Illuminated Scope
The Raptor™ gives hunters the long-range accuracy required to take home those coveted trophies. Long-range shots are becoming the norm, since those easy-to-get trophies of twenty or more years ago are becoming just a fading memory. With the Raptor hunters can make clean, precise shots at extended range, using accurate elevation and wind holds based their gun, ammo, and environmental conditions.
The Raptor offers a great reticle/optic combination to match your favorite rifle's performance during everyday use and those once-in-a-lifetime hunts.

Reticles: H25
The H25 features bold duplex-style guides for quick snap targeting, and a full grid for the entire range out to 1000 yards. Hunters will find the reverse "L" range finder a welcome addition that is accurate and simple to use. Sportsmen, competitors and professionals will enjoy the Raptor's precision and reach. The non-illuminated H25 reticle also complies with state regulations that restrict illuminated reticles. View full reticle specs below.

Hope this helped. (If it was illuminated I would be interested. My eyes are getting older faster than the rest of me!)

Thanks for the description that sounds very accurate to what I'm selling.

thanks again.