"horns longer than ears"??

Global warming is a hoax. It's called HARRP. Look it up it's in Alaska. That's way we have the chem trails. They can change the weather by super heating the Ionusfear up to 3000 degrees. Some serious stuff. Look it up it was supposed to be used for good but the military found it to be a good weapon. We were flooding the Chinese supply line with in when we were at war with them. Check it out for yourself. Hope this finds you well. God Bless!

what? this is some top tier stuff right here.

what? this is some top tier stuff right here.
It's been in place for quite some time. They've been using in on the west coast to create a drought. Dumping the moisture in the middle of the country. People need to stop being sheep. They have all kinds of new weaponry that is far advanced over what they show. If they keep the drought in California going it effects everyone in that crop production goes down. Plus they are polluting far worse that all the emissions currently in place. The aluminum chaff in so small it is in our water supplies. It all can be proven by the well test that are performed through the states. They also use barium in this which is also not good for the environment. Wish I knew away to put a stop to all of this. The only way it will stop is by people doing their own research and wake up and stand for what is right. There are alot of agendas that if people know what was going on they would flip. Spread the word so others will get organized and do something about this together we are strong. God Bless!!

It's been in place for quite some time. They've been using in on the west coast to create a drought. Dumping the moisture in the middle of the country. People need to stop being sheep. They have all kinds of new weaponry that is far advanced over what they show. If they keep the drought in California going it effects everyone in that crop production goes down. Plus they are polluting far worse that all the emissions currently in place. The aluminum chaff in so small it is in our water supplies. It all can be proven by the well test that are performed through the states. They also use barium in this which is also not good for the environment. Wish I knew away to put a stop to all of this. The only way it will stop is by people doing their own research and wake up and stand for what is right. There are alot of agendas that if people know what was going on they would flip. Spread the word so others will get organized and do something about this together we are strong. God Bless!!

wow sounds interesting. do you have any validated proof that you can share? surely this is valuable info that people would need to hear....

wow sounds interesting. do you have any validated proof that you can share? surely this is valuable info that people would need to hear....
Yes I can look it up.just look up the HARRP on the web. It stands for High Aurora Radiofrequency Research Project. I'll look up some stuff and post it here if you would like.

raider,

So then I should forget that I taught Environmental Studies to high school seniors for 25 years and have no idea what I'm talking about?

Conspiracy theories on Climate Change abound but yours is the strangest I've yet to come across.

Eric B.

raider,

So then I should forget that I taught Environmental Studies to high school seniors for 25 years and have no idea what I'm talking about?

Conspiracy theories on Climate Change abound but yours is the strangest I've yet to come across - well, excepting Jared's theories.

Eric B.
i may or may not have been egging him on for entertainment purposes.

raider,

Eric B.
Here are some questions for you. When I was young and started earning to navigate bout 7yo(54 now) The north pole was moving about 4 miles a year SE in direction. The reason I knew this was because of chart compass rose and notes on the margin for deviation to correct true to the boat's compass. Today the North pole is moving north at 34 miles a year. They would reprint charts every 5 years with the correction in the compass rose. Now every year is causing issues obviously.
Now knowing that where I live every 10 years Summer solstice loses 1 second and Winter solstice gains 1 second of daylight. This would indicate that the earth's rotation is changing causing it's angle to the sun to be more intense. The amount is ridiculously small but so is the amount of temp increase projected .04F in the next 50 years.
Now part B of my question The earth's magnetic field was first measured strength wise in 1850. Today it is 10% less effective according to the experts. The northern lights has increased since it was first discovered what it actually was over the same time period. Now with the magnetosphere protecting our planet from solar winds which bring the radioactive material that creates the northern lights or Aurora Borreallis. Why isn't his tangible evidence ever talked about in the climate debate?
The moving pole explains why animal migrations will move due to different sensory input through their vermosal gland. It explains why ocean currents will change also. The amount of ferrous material in suspension in our oceans would definately be influenced just like a compass is.

As far as the HARRP system goes. They can bend the ionosphere which will influence the jet stream changing weather patterns
The one thing this system brings to mind would be. With all the radar systems going all the time. How much effect does that have on the atmosphere. We know that specific radio waves heat our food in a microwave. How much do these new radar systems we are using for weather, Military, commercial air travel marine and now automobile and even our shooting and other sports.
Thanks in advance

If it was me I would use a magical 6.5 CM
With a magical unicorn bullet so the antelope just run up jump in the truck and die, it will also help the drought and stop the government because it is a 6.5 CM

Here are some questions for you. When I was young and started earning to navigate bout 7yo(54 now) The north pole was moving about 4 miles a year SE in direction. The reason I knew this was because of chart compass rose and notes on the margin for deviation to correct true to the boat's compass. Today the North pole is moving north at 34 miles a year. They would reprint charts every 5 years with the correction in the compass rose. Now every year is causing issues obviously.
Now knowing that where I live every 10 years Summer solstice loses 1 second and Winter solstice gains 1 second of daylight. This would indicate that the earth's rotation is changing causing it's angle to the sun to be more intense. The amount is ridiculously small but so is the amount of temp increase projected .04F in the next 50 years.
Now part B of my question The earth's magnetic field was first measured strength wise in 1850. Today it is 10% less effective according to the experts. The northern lights has increased since it was first discovered what it actually was over the same time period. Now with the magnetosphere protecting our planet from solar winds which bring the radioactive material that creates the northern lights or Aurora Borreallis. Why isn't his tangible evidence ever talked about in the climate debate?
The moving pole explains why animal migrations will move due to different sensory input through their vermosal gland. It explains why ocean currents will change also. The amount of ferrous material in suspension in our oceans would definately be influenced just like a compass is.

As far as the HARRP system goes. They can bend the ionosphere which will influence the jet stream changing weather patterns
The one thing this system brings to mind would be. With all the radar systems going all the time. How much effect does that have on the atmosphere. We know that specific radio waves heat our food in a microwave. How much do these new radar systems we are using for weather, Military, commercial air travel marine and now automobile and even our shooting and other sports.
Thanks in advance
Here is a website for just one reference. Called weather modification Inc. http://weathermodification.com/resources.php this is good evidence if you don't want to believe it should make them believers. Thank for the back up!

raider,

Conspiracy theories on Climate Change abound but yours is the strangest I've yet to come across.

Eric B.
Here is some info you should look at then, and hopefully it will be useful. Operation from Vietnam . https://www.popsci.com/operation-popeye-government-weather-vietnam-war company now http://weathermodification.com/resources.php

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts