Hornady

dzrtram

Have any of you ever owned, now own, or had hands-on experience loading with Hornady's Lock-N-Load Auto Progressive? I would really appreciate some advice, recommendations, warnings, or whatever, from your hands-on experience on this reloader. http://www.shootingtimes.com/ammunition/lock_1105/
Thank you very much!
smile.gif

I realize that this reply is late, but I really like this press. I have had mine for a couple of years. With the LNL bushings, it is quick to load a few or a lot. I have loaded mostly pistol to this point, but the dies are so solid that I would expec truely accurate rifle ammo. It does not have the wobble of ol' blue's die plate! Also, the powder measure is very accurate. I don't think I've changed it in mid load yet. Like most, it will throw light loads if you let it get too empty, but I just keep it half full or more and it is fine.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.