• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hornady Z-MAX 55g .224 bullets w/cannelure

Added pic

Attachments

• IMG_0406[2].jpg
    IMG_0406[2].jpg
    63 KB · Views: 12
i will take a box of those off your hands send me your address and i will put the money in the mail! thanks southernundertaker:D

Is this the same thing that MidSouth sells for $59.00 per box of 500? Did you want $125 for both boxes or each box? I get it that everyone is sold out of them right now but wow, ouch.

Hi Chris thanks for the bump to my thread. I took your advice and took a look over at midsouth but for some reason I couldn't seem to find them. Maybe if you had bought these bullets over a year ago for $70 a box from midway plus shipping when I saw this stuff coming you would understand the price a little better. Also if you have been watching these exact bullets be sold for what I am asking or more in places like armslist, my local forums, and even on here for the past year.

I'm not pushing anyone to buy anything they don't want to. And I am always open to negotiate with anyone about a deal. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of stuff to people on this forum alone. I have always done my best to make sure both parties are happy with the deal.

So again thanks for the bump and I look forward to seeing you sell some stuff on the forum.

Oh yea that reminds me the bullets are SPF.

Dennis
You're welcome and here is another bump in case the sale falls through.
Too bad you spent 70 plus S/H on them originally because they can be had for much less if you are patient and willing to look around. But that's great that you had the foresight to look out for others and buy up extra to help others out later when they need. I'll have to tell my wife next time I'm buying components that I'm just getting more to help others and make nearly double on my money. Heck that's much better than most of my investments in the market.
Have a good day and shoot straight!

Ok Chris not that it's any of your business but let's do some math. As you can see from my invoice I paid $70.945 to get these to my door. Also as you can see I was really looking to screw others and just make it rain with profits that's why I only bought 2. This was before there were quantity restrictions.
So now let's talk about negotiations. So I'm asking $125 a box, minus the $10 for USPS flat rate shipping that gets us to $115. You see that's my trick to really screw people. This is the way this usually works, some unsuspecting sucker gives me an offer lower then what I'm asking and I offer to take care of the shipping, insurance and tracking number in return. Then if the sucker still won't take the bait I might just come down on my price. Imagine that!

So let's see $125-$10 shipping-negotiated price = $44.055 max profit. For a product the Hornady quit making, also a product that has had very good reviews on midway. When this product or similar products is and has been very difficult if not impossible to find. Especially in larger quantities of the same lot number.

So at the end of the day it's between me and the person buying the product if that max extra $44.055 is worth it.

So unless you have a couple of boxes of z-max's you have invested in you care to part with or a Sightron SIII SS 10-50x60 LRIRMOA. That's what I've been saving up for. I don't see how you're really adding anything to this thread. Most people on this forum are mature responsible adults that can make their own decisions about how they would like to spend or not spend their hard earned money. They don't need the price police trolling threads wagging their finger.

Attachments

• 5-31-2013 3-15-58 PM.jpg
    5-31-2013 3-15-58 PM.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 8
Bro my bad I didn't mean for this to be a big deal honestly.
Hopefully Hornady will see that this is a popular product and bring it back. I did not know that it had been cancelled. Hopefully the hysteria will die down and there won't be shortages of everything for us all.
I was honestly wondering if the price was for the two boxes or for each box inspite of reading the first post and it saying each.
I have not been checking ArmsList to see what the private listings have been going for this or anything else just only the short list of online retailers that I normally deal with.
Have a good weekend.
Chris

Chris glad to hear and I agree I can't wait for things to get back to normal too! At times it seems to be getting better then you hear about DC poking us again. I have had so many great interactions with the members of this forum I should have remembered the people in the shooting community are all class "A" top shelf people. Thanks and best of luck getting thru these crazy times. Dennis

Glad to know you guys ironed it out! I just want to add that I had a very pleasant transaction with Dennis - excellent price and product, prompt response and action.

You can deal with confidence with Dennis!

Ed