• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hornady Precision Hunter 143ELDX 6.5 Creedmoors - 14 Boxes

Longtine88

I have 14 boxes of these. I really would prefer to sell them all one lot to reduce the shipping if not then minimum of 3 each. $45 per box plus shipping. I bought these last summer for a gun that shoots them lights out. I've decided to reload for that gun only now. No inflated pricing. It's what I paid for them then.

And if I see these being sold on Gunbroker I will be sure everyone else knows. This is to get some out to those who need them. Not to make a profit on.

Last edited:
These will go quick, lol. Better off to break them up, hopefully someone doesnt resell them.... i will take a few if you do end up splitting them up.
Thanks

I have 14 boxes of these. I really would prefer to sell them all one lot to reduce the shipping if not then minimum of 3 each. $45 per box plus shipping. I bought these last summer for a gun that shoots them lights out. I've decided to reload for that gun only now. No inflated pricing. It's what I paid for them then.

And if I see these being sold on Gunbroker I will be sure everyone else knows. This is to get some out to those who need them. Not to make a profit on.
Ill take all 14 boxes

My rifle loves the 143 ELD-X. Luckily, I still have 4-5 boxes. Reloading now - but cannot find the bullets.