• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hornady Lock-n-Load AP

P7M13

$700 OBO. Located west suburbs of Portland, OR. Am willing to meet in Portland area. Shipping via FedEx, add $30.
If interested, please initiate contact via PM. Payment via PP F&F, M.O. or cash FtF.

I purchased this in 2011. Have used it to load thousands of rounds of 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, & 223. Just purchased a Dillon, so need the bench space.
Lock-n-Load auto press -- everything that comes in the kit.

Powder drop
Powder cylinder for rifles and pistols
Powder bushing for several different case sizes
spare parts
Large and small primer tubes
Large and small primer feed mechanisms
Spare case retainer springs
two quick change bushings
Red Bullet tray + additional Dillon bullet tray

Also includes:
Ten more quick-change bushings
shell plates #8, #10, #16 & #45

(note) Lee flare die shown on top of press not included, but you get the quick change bushing....

Press_1200.jpgPress_Closeup.jpgPress_Parts_1.jpgPressParts_2.jpg

hi. i'm interested in this.

would you please confirm that everything is in good working order? this would be my first press... looks like a nice setup. checking to see if there are any parts that would need to be replaced (or parts i'd need to get going).

thanks in advance for your reply.

All in good working order.
If you haven't reloaded before, are you better than average at mechanical things?

yeah... i think i'll be ok in that aspect.

one last thing before we go forward with this. i don't see dies on the list... just want to confirm whether or not there are any.

looks like PayPal is good for you. would plan to pay that way.

thanks!

This Press has plates for 9mm, 45ACP, 223 and 40S&W.
I have spare die sets for 223, 45, 9, 44 Mag and 204 Ruger.

hi. saw the other ad. would you do 1000 shipped? the two calibers i'd like are 9mm & 223.

please let me know. thanks!
Can't pm you because you just joined.
Glad to ship but will have to take the primers and powder out of the equation because I'm not hazmat authorized. Would be $900 in that case, deducting for the value of those items.