Hornady Interbond Back in production!

I saw 2 websites talking about the return of the Interbond so I just sent a question about the Interbond to Hornady and will post the reply as soon as I get it.
I feel the Interbond is one of the best bonded bullets that I have ever used.I sure hope they are returning

They are one of my two or three favorite bullets of all time.

No, they aren't VLD's but yes, they still shoot and give probably the best consistent controlled expansion of any of the bonded bullets.

I found a few places that still have a handful of them in old stock in 6.5 and 7mm but that's it.

I've never really given them a try. I bought a box of factory 139 whitetail when I saw them at a LGS in Florida. They were the only .284's in stock at the time. I've always been a fan of the AB. If they come back in stock, I will give them a try. I really like Hornady prices compared to some of the others.

I've never really given them a try. I bought a box of factory 139 whitetail when I saw them at a LGS in Florida. They were the only .284's in stock at the time. I've always been a fan of the AB. If they come back in stock, I will give them a try. I really like Hornady prices compared to some of the others.
In my opinion they are as good as the AB on game performance. I shoot 139gr interbond and the 160 AB and both have performed excellent! But it's only my opinion and everyone has one.

In my opinion they are as good as the AB on game performance. I shoot 139gr interbond and the 160 AB and both have performed excellent! But it's only my opinion and everyone has one.
I've shot a ton of both and honestly the Interbond is more consistent.

Not a whole lot of difference though.

Mr.
Thanks for the inquiry. The Interbond is a great bullet and we still have plans to make it again at some point. However, it is an extremely hard bullet to make compared to others and the process to set up the machines and to get them up in running takes too long. When demand is where it is currently it makes no sense to have any machine sit idle for any amount of time. We will eventually bring them back when time allows. We appreciate your business.
Thank you
So the web site I saw was a little older,should have looked at the date,2016.Sorry guys

So false hope guys.
I still have 2 boxes of 180 gr Interbond and one of the boxes has been opened so I expect some have been used.
Was not impressed with the GMX but I still have a few but the new bullet,the C X is supposed to the best ever so I'll wait until they hit the shelves.
So bonded or cup&core bullets?

Unfortunately they never really gained a big following for reasons I can't understand. They just plain work! But I guess everyone needs something newer and better now a day. I'll stretch out what I got and maybe they will get them into production before I run out.
They can't gain a following if they aren't available. I never remember seeing much being available even years ago. Not on the level of seeing plenty of weight and calibers to choose from in stock at the stores. Probably cuz they are hard to make like he said.