• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hornady Comparator Organizer

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
If you cant PM me then send me an email at [email protected].
Updated with changes per requests!! Also have covers for the full set and large now if anybody wants one that previously got one without a cover. $15 for full set cover (old version) $20 for large cover (old version)

*please send me a PM if interested* Little rack worked out well. Decided if anyone could use one (PM me). Red Or Black. Rack only no inserts, not meant to confuse.

Added a few popular options to this lineup. Price is shipped TYD
Black Or Red
$18 Small comparator set: Organizer holds the basic hornady comparator set and required allen wrench plus a few extra holes. Can be sat on top of a shelf/bench or can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$30 Small comparator set with cover: Organizer holds the basic hornady comparator set and required allen wrench plus a few extra holes with a travel cover that is placed atop the container to keep items in place during transit. Cover can be placed on top or secured with a rubber band.
$28 Comparator full set: Holds the full set of or hornady comparators plus a few extra holes and required allen wrench. Can be sat on top of a shelf/bench or can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$40 Comparator full set with cover: Holds the full set of or hornady comparators plus a few extra holes and required allen wrench. Comes with a travel cover that is placed atop the container to keep items in place during transit. Cover can be placed on top or secured with a rubber band.
$ 33Hornady comparator large: Organizer holds the basic hornady comparator set and required allen wrench plus a few extra holes. There are three 1" diameter holes for case gauges or weights, etc... This also holds shell holders along the front. Can be sat on top of a bench/shelf or attached to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$50Hornady comparator Large with cover:Organizer holds the basic hornady comparator set and required allen wrench plus a few extra holes. There are three 1" diameter holes for case gauges or weights, etc... This also holds shell holders along the front. Comes with a travel cover that is placed atop the container to keep items in place during transit. Cover can be placed on top or secured with a rubber band.

The holes for the bullet comparators can be used for shell holders and vice versa if so desired on the large model.

If anybody has any questions let me know. If you would like other customization send me a PM and we can probably make it happen.

Attachments

• Comparator Full set with cover.jpg
    Comparator Full set with cover.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 273
  • Comparator Full Set.jpg
    Comparator Full Set.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 241
  • Hornady comparator large with cover.jpg
    Hornady comparator large with cover.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 259
  • Hornady comparator large.jpg
    Hornady comparator large.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Small Comparator set with cover.jpg
    Small Comparator set with cover.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Small Comparator Set.jpg
    Small Comparator Set.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
If you cant PM me then send me an email at [email protected].
Updated with changes per requests!! Also have covers for the full set and large now if anybody wants one that previously got one without a cover. $15 for full set cover (old version) $20 for large cover (old version)

*please send me a PM if interested* Little rack worked out well. Decided if anyone could use one (PM me). Red Or Black. Rack only no inserts, not meant to confuse.

Added a few popular options to this lineup. Price is shipped TYD
Black Or Red
$18 Small comparator set: Organizer holds the basic hornady comparator set and required allen wrench plus a few extra holes. Can be sat on top of a shelf/bench or can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$30 Small comparator set with cover: Organizer holds the basic hornady comparator set and required allen wrench plus a few extra holes with a travel cover that is placed atop the container to keep items in place during transit. Cover can be placed on top or secured with a rubber band.
$28 Comparator full set: Holds the full set of or hornady comparators plus a few extra holes and required allen wrench. Can be sat on top of a shelf/bench or can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$40 Comparator full set with cover: Holds the full set of or hornady comparators plus a few extra holes and required allen wrench. Comes with a travel cover that is placed atop the container to keep items in place during transit. Cover can be placed on top or secured with a rubber band.
$ 33Hornady comparator large: Organizer holds the basic hornady comparator set and required allen wrench plus a few extra holes. There are three 1" diameter holes for case gauges or weights, etc... This also holds shell holders along the front. Can be sat on top of a bench/shelf or attached to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$50Hornady comparator Large with cover:Organizer holds the basic hornady comparator set and required allen wrench plus a few extra holes. There are three 1" diameter holes for case gauges or weights, etc... This also holds shell holders along the front. Comes with a travel cover that is placed atop the container to keep items in place during transit. Cover can be placed on top or secured with a rubber band.

The holes for the bullet comparators can be used for shell holders and vice versa if so desired on the large model.

If anybody has any questions let me know. If you would like other customization send me a PM and we can probably make it happen.
Yes, that looks great. I would like to order the Comparator Full Set for $28. What's the best way to get you paid, and get that officially ordered? Thanks!

Yes, that looks great. I would like to order the Comparator Full Set for $28. What's the best way to get you paid, and get that officially ordered? Thanks!
Ill send you a PM with details. Thanks.

All PM's have been answered and updated!

Item added:

$35 Comparator full set with shellholders: Holds the full set of or hornady comparators plus 8 shell holders and required allen wrench. Can be sat on top of a shelf/bench or can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws. No cover option currently for this model.

Attachments

• Full set with shellholders.JPG
    Full set with shellholders.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 28
Item added:

$35 Comparator full set with shellholders: Holds the full set of or hornady comparators plus 8 shell holders and required allen wrench. Can be sat on top of a shelf/bench or can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws. No cover option currently for this model.
I will take one of these. PM payment info please

Item added:

I'll take one of these, PM with payment info