• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hornady 7mm 154 Interlocks

roadrunner1

Looking for couple of boxes of Hornady 7mm 154 grain Interlock soft point bullets, thank you.

In my 7 mag, I am running R#25 with the 154's, Winchester Mag primer is the primer that gave Clover leaf groups where the bullets touched. SD is 9, Vel is 3235 fps. You get 3 loadings on a Rem case, never shot another brand of brass.

We use this load in 4 Rem 700's and one Browning A Bolt.

Last edited:
Never tried 154's in 7mm RM, In 7 mag I'm getting under .5 inch with 160 Partitions and Win primers. Trying 154's in 7mm-08.

In my 7 mag, I am running R#25 with the 154's, Winchester Mag primer is the primer that gave Clover leaf groups where the bullets touched. SD is 9, Vel is 3235 fps. You get 3 loadings on a Rem case, never shot another brand of brass.

We use this load in 4 Rem 700's and one Browning A Bolt.
In my 7 mag i ran imr 4831 with the hornady 154s. I moved up to 160's and still keep 154 on hand!! They served me well for many years and haven't given them up!!!! Never cronagraphed the loads but my oldest son uses it over the years and say its moa tweety birds!!!!! I've got some DWM cases that are still in good shape after 40 years!!! No idea how many times they've been shot or the Remington I still have from that era ! Not as many firings as the years tho!!!! I'll have to look up the actual firing records from Scot Powder Co for that gun sometimes for velocity!!!