• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hornady .284 eldx 162 grain

HANGum HIGH

As the title says, I would like to buy a box. Missed out twice today and figured it'd be easier to just make my own post! Haha.

Let me know what you have and your price.

Are you looking for factory loads or the bullets, sorry. I have a couple boxes of 7mm Hornady ELDX 162 gr. factory loads I won't be using.

Are you looking for factory loads or the bullets, sorry. I have a couple boxes of 7mm Hornady ELDX 162 gr. factory loads I won't be using.
Sorry, I'm looking for projectiles. Should have been more specific! Thx though!

I seen a box at our local sportsmans warehouse last night. First box of eld-x I've seen in quite a while. When I swing by later today, I'll see if they are still there

I checked today. I was wrong. They have a box of 150 grain eld-x and a box of 162 grain BTSP INTERLOCK. Both 7mm

I would be interested in purchasing these.
Since you just created your account yesterday and have two messages, I will have to pass. Sorry, I've seen too many scam accounts lately and not wanting to get burned. I hope you don't take that personal.