Hornady 243 Win 100gr Load Data

Can someone send me a photo from the Hornady book with load data for 243 Win 100gr?

I'm trying to work up a mild load for a friend's kid using 100gr Interlocks.

I've already got references from Hodgdon and Nosler, and things are all over the place. Also I can't even get close to reconciling it with Quick Load.

Also any suggestions for a 2550-2600 fps MV would be helpful. I know I can get there with H4895 with some work up, but I've only got less than a pound left and I'm using that lot for my son's 270 and 30-30 loads.

I'm hoping I can get to that MV range with H4350 or IMR-4064, as I have a ton of those powders - but don't want to be below the minimum recommended charge weight.
Mild recoil load , I'd use H1000 44.0-44.5 gr with 100 gr bullet , we used this powder in a 300 win mag with 125 gr bullets , recoil was like a 243 mild , also one hole group @ 100 yards. Good deer load for open terrain.

if you cannot get the 100gr to shoot get hold of me I have some 85 sierra hpbt gamekings they seem to shoot in everything I have put them in and kill great

Can someone send me a photo from the Hornady book with load data for 243 Win 100gr?

I'm trying to work up a mild load for a friend's kid using 100gr Interlocks.

I've already got references from Hodgdon and Nosler, and things are all over the place. Also I can't even get close to reconciling it with Quick Load.

Also any suggestions for a 2550-2600 fps MV would be helpful. I know I can get there with H4895 with some work up, but I've only got less than a pound left and I'm using that lot for my son's 270 and 30-30 loads.

I'm hoping I can get to that MV range with H4350 or IMR-4064, as I have a ton of those powders - but don't want to be below the minimum recommended charge weight.
You probably don't need the H4895 if you have the others you mentioned.

Yep, I'm going to load up a few rounds with IMR-4064 at 29.5, 30, 30.5, and 31gr, and check for velocities, group size, and felt recoil.

He'll be only shooting deer and hogs in Texas out if an elevated blind at 75-100 yds. So as long as I get them to group < 2" and be at the desired velocity - I'm finished with load development.

go with the 4064 like the others suggested. I shoot the 100 gr interlocks with the IMR 4064 and the Superperformance that you can usually find available.. The 100 gr interlocks make a great Deer bullet even in the reduced loads.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.