Horizontal in load development

@ the big greasy.
As I suspected,,, when you started moving your seating depth in, due to being limited by your Magazine, and not being able to chamber load, your round... It moved you out of your Node. You will have to find a lower Node. Yes I know it sax's,, welcome to Load Development. You will have to reshoot the ladder test, figure on shooting ten rounds "ENDING" from where you started the first latter test. This will be your accuracy NODE, Load, Not as fast, but it should be a tighter group. If you stick to developing it at 100yds then move it out to 300yds and adjust seating. Once you have manage to get your ED & SD down at that distance, move it out to 500yds and so on. Me, I still Think your problem may have been the wind, and that might be the best your going to get out of your rifle. It's a 50/50 with out being there with you. My suggestion would be for you to look into acquiring Eric Cortina's "Muzzle Break" Barrel tuner. His new design will fit any barrels already turned for a muzzle break and does not require the extra turning of the barrel.
This will allow you to tune your loads, and dial in your groups with out going through all the headaches of fine tuning your loads. Just a suggestions, It's $220.00 pulse tax and shipping and wait time. But, well worth it, in your situation. Here's a link to the new tuner, in case your haven't seen it.

There are so many different variables at play in your situation, that it's hard to diagnose from afar. So I have to stick to the basics that I reload by. Good Luck and Keep us posted on your solution. It could be the the Holy grail of post that we are all looking fore.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.