Hope you have plenty of primers

Hey freebird63 is that cliff's rationing primers again or have some of the other locals followed suit? If you just swing by there once a week and pick up a 1000 they don't mind and have bean keeping some in stock for a while now, although the brands go in cycles. My reloading stash has become a variety pack but oh well. got enough to last a long long time.

yep he's only letting people get 1000 at a time. Found a place online that is just about the same price or a few cents cheaper. When all is said and done I will have 5000 federal 215 primers and still have 900 CCI large rifle magnumb primers. So I am good for a day or two.
The wife and I were talking about old Cliff, man that guy sure can be a butt head, he made my wife so mad that she won't go in his shop no more.

My local dealer just kept ordering and back ordering through the shortage. Of course now he has cases upon cases of primers. I know he has at least 50,000 Fed. 215s sitting behind the counter in addition to the stuff on the shelf.

My local dealer just kept ordering and back ordering through the shortage. Of course now he has cases upon cases of primers. I know he has at least 50,000 Fed. 215s sitting behind the counter in addition to the stuff on the shelf.

If he has 5k of 205m's I need them for the upcoming season.

I picked up a 1000 CCI BR2's today along with a 1lb can of H1000. I hate having to pay these prices but gotta have my "group" therapy! Boy have the times changed. I can remember picking up a brick of primers and a can of powder for $35.00. I walked out of there today $91.00 poorer! JohnnyK.

I agree. The brick was 59.99 and the H1000 was 25.99. Everyone pays for the HazMat fee at Dominion Outdoors in Fishersville, Va.! JohnnyK.

I just posted a new topic on Federal primers, MidwayUSA sent me an email notice that they have Federal GM210M on hand, I'm sure they won't last long.

graff and sons has wolf primers, I ran out of fed 215, so tried some. long story short, i ordered 5,000 of each size and really like em. use them all the time now.

I'm working on my last 500 CCI primers. After that I have 10,000 large rifle and 10,000 small rifle from Wolf. I shot my last F class match with Wolf primers and Saw no difference between them or any other primer I have tried.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.