Hope For This Year?

I think its going to last a little while unfortunately. Powder is easier to find than powder atleast in my location (WV) Keep hitting the local spots eventually you'll score some. If that doesn't work you could always try bartering.
Steve it's that way where I'm at also, powder is pretty easy to get and I've been scoring primers about once a week. Local shop had CCI small and large primers but limited to 2 boxes of one or the other.

Move to Alberta! But for the South and following all the reports from all the manufacturing ammo companies...not this YEAR! They all state that every available primer and bullet is going into finished ammo sales....not caring about home reloaders apparently! My best supplier here at home told me 4 days ago when I picked up 2000 primers that Hornady told him not to expect any bullets ( tips) this YEAR! BUT he has strong supply from others. He was told the same from Federal on primers....but ..just received 200,000.

Yeah!!!!! P.S.......guess i should have read all the way thru....or looked up... lmao
That's great too hear but 200,000 primers won't last long, here on any website would probably last a few moments at best. I have seen bad times in the past like the eighties but this beats all I've ever seen, even worse than the .22 LR shortage a few years back.

Looking for powder for my 7mm STW like
H1000 or RL25 and powder for my 6.5 Creed like H4350. Also need some large rifle primers so I can get started.
I have put in notify me when in stock at Midway. I need to do same for Bass Pro.
Check Graf & Sons, Mid-South, Natchez, Powder Valley, Bruno's, Butch's, 3rd Generation, Widener's are a few. They have mostly been dry but some things seem to be showing up every week.

H1000 or RL25 and powder for my 6.5 Creed like H4350. Also need some large rifle primers so I can get started.
I have put in notify me when in stock at Midway. I need to do same for Bass Pro.
And many others the first one that comes to mind is powder valley also there are search engines the only one that comes to mind right away is for a loaded ammo like ammoseek.com but U get the idea

I will see what I have available and let you know.
I am out on a job today, but will check tonight.

That's great too hear but 200,000 primers won't last long, here on any website would probably last a few moments at best. I have seen bad times in the past like the eighties but this beats all I've ever seen, even worse than the .22 LR shortage a few years back.
It really helps us that he's loyal to his Loyal customers.....he's not on the web and refuses to sell to anyone who isn't an on going customer! So his 200,000 supplies 100 customers at a time as he limits us to 2 bricks enough for me for 6 months! At least he shows good common sense and supports his LOCAL CLIENTELE!

It really helps us that he's loyal to his Loyal customers.....he's not on the web and refuses to sell to anyone who isn't an on going customer! So his 200,000 supplies 100 customers at a time as he limits us to 2 bricks enough for me for 6 months! At least he shows good common sense and supports his LOCAL CLIENTELE!
You are very fortunate indeed.

I will see what I have available and let you know.
I am out on a job today, but will check tonight.
I have some of everything you want that I will make a deal on. I want this to be fair for both of us, I don't know how to privately communicate with you, but we should talk.
I have large rifle standard, and magnum primers, not sure which you want, looks like you need both.

Attachments

• 20210226_163057.jpg
    20210226_163057.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
I have some of everything you want that I will make a deal on. I want this to be fair for both of us, I don't know how to privately communicate with you, but we should talk.
I have large rifle standard, and magnum primers, not sure which you want, looks like you need both.
To send a PM touch the persons name when the sub screen comes up touch start conversation type your message and hit Start conversation,If you receive a personal message at the top of your screen there will be a red highlight on the envelope touch that to see your personal message

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts