• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hoover Bullet Tipping Die, .338 and 6.5 (.264) sleeves and Tipping Punches

tsulak

I have a like new Hoover Tipping Die setup for sale. This whole setup only been used a few times and is a close to new without being new as you can get. The Tipping Die (DB1) is perfect with no signs of wear. I also have two caliber sleeves in .338 (CS338) and 6.5mm/.264" (CS264). Additionally, I have two tipping punches, one is the B-13 for the 140 gr Berger VLD and the other the B-7s for the 300 gr Sierra Match King.

To buy this setup up new is $355. I'm selling it all as a package for $275.00, and $7.00 shipping. Thanks

IMG_4558.jpeg
IMG_4559.jpeg
IMG_4560.jpeg
IMG_4561.jpeg

Improve Ballistic Coefficient (BC) and consistency - The Bullet Tipping Die is used reshape or repoint the meplat of the bullet (tip of the bullet) to improve the Ballistic Coefficient (BC) and consistency.

Hoover Bullet Tipping Die Features:
  • 303 stainless steel construction
  • Fine .0005" adjustment increments
  • Caliber sleeve and tipping punch are hand fit for very close tolerance
  • Knurled adjuster stem
  • Oversize stem lock
  • Caliber sleeves available for .22 / 6mm / 6.5mm / 7mm / .308 / .338
  • Tipping punches available for different bullet profiles
  • Positive stop bullet pusher bottoms on Bullet Tipping Die body
For more information on our Bullet Tipping Die, visit BulletTipping.com

hey tsulak by any chance would you have the meplat ,if so would you care to sale it?