homer Alaska checking in!

wow Chino valley! i spent allot of time north of there building the cement plant. lived in prescott valley. great yote hunting there!

i need to shoot a 7mm rum. need to build a rifle in the next few years..

Used to be great for prong horn and mule deer years ago, yote wasn't anything like now because the sheep ranchers put out poisoned carcass. In the 70s they made them stop that and year by year there are more yote, more houses, less pronghorn and way less deer. I got a sister still lives in Prescott Valley and I was there just 3 weeks ago, I can't even find my way around there anymore it's changed so much.

What cement plant, they build one in Big Chino or something? I haven't been north of Chino in 11 years now.

Used to be great for prong horn and mule deer years ago, yote wasn't anything like now because the sheep ranchers put out poisoned carcass. In the 70s they made them stop that and year by year there are more yote, more houses, less pronghorn and way less deer. I got a sister still lives in Prescott Valley and I was there just 3 weeks ago, I can't even find my way around there anymore it's changed so much.

What cement plant, they build one in Big Chino or something? I haven't been north of Chino in 11 years now.

ya there's a car dealership where my dad use to hunt antelope. still some big ones around but few less than there use to be. and forget about Muleys..

cement plant they build is north in drake. just north of paulden. was a mtn problem there for a bit..

ya there's a car dealership where my dad use to hunt antelope. still some big ones around but few less than there use to be. and forget about Muleys..

cement plant they build is north in drake. just north of paulden. was a mtn problem there for a bit..

In Drake! Wow, used to be one family lived in Drake and maybe 30 people even knew it was there! Big Chino is the area just north of Paulden, head of the Big Chino wash there.

oh i thought you were being sarcastic about Chino being big. lol. ya the family either died off or moved. the cement plant literally surrounds the little cemetery there. even have a massive bridge crossing hell canyon

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.