Home made "exploding" targets?

Plastic containers (soda, milk, bleach, etc.) filled with water and red dye.

I once (okay, 3 times) filled a soda bottle with gasoline, set a lit propane torch next to it and shot the bottle with a 270 from about 50 yards. Very impressive. My only regret was I had nobody to share it with.

Now that I'm 25 years older, more mature and have friends with the same interests I'll have to do it again with video!

The deserts and mountains are filled will people's trash that explodes and what not. Please pick up after your selfs. That being said. 1 gallon water or milk jug is very visual throw some dye in it works too. 1 litter bolltle with vinger and baking soda if you can cap it explodes well. But messy to make

For the kids you cant beat cheap biscuits in a frame designed to hold them.lightbulb
They dust well and feed the birds when you are gone.
I use Oreos cos they taste like ...t but whatever is on special will do as long as they dont have sticky jam as it holds the biscuit together a bit.

Buy some attenerite or shock wave. Mix some black powder with it for more smoke. Requires a 223 to set it off

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.