Holly Smokes! My ROCK is famous!

Ian M

Check out this website, and then order one of these great accessories (oops, is that getting a little on the commercial side...). Anyhow, this is a nice rig.
http://www.snipertools.com/ians.htm

**The NXS and ROCK do not come with each ACI, sorry!**

This really is a well-made, accurate product - no plastic. If anyone is hunting and shooting where angle shots are even remotely possible, this is the fix. I am number-challenged but have no problem figuring this scale out. Hell, just for the cool-factor every LR scope needs one.

If you prefer there is also a Badger Ord. attaching device that locks onto the rail, instead of the scope tube.

Only thing is - what in hell is a cosine
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> If you prefer there is also a Badger Ord. attaching device that locks onto the rail, instead of the scope tube. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
what is the price for that?

Ian,
Where are those retractable drop charts sold?

An incorperated bubble level on one of these would be real nice too.

The one that I have is marked:

Pathfinder Ballistic. Made by a company called Chart Allison Tool Co. at 832 Poplar Street, Denver CO. (303) 3555-5356

Leupold is selling these same devices under their name, not sure if there is a difference in price but they are definitely available as Leupolds. Nicely made, should stand up to some use. Instructions say the body is made of nylon and the tape is stainless steel - maintenance free.

I plain ran out of room for the anti-cant unit, maybe I could get it installed in my eyeglasses frame...

Would like more info on Badger's device that mounts on the rail. I went to their web site and couldn't find anything. Can you give me a site to visit.

Thanks

THE COSINE FUNCTION (COSX) IS ONE OF THE BASIC FUNCTIONS ENCOUNTERED IN TRIGONOMETRY.. LET 0 BE AN ANGLE MEASURED COUNTERCLOCKWISE FROM THE X AXIS ALONG THE ARC OF THE UNIT CIRCLE. THEN (COS0) IS THE HORIZONTAL COORDINATE OF THE ARC ENDPOINT. AS A RESULT OF THIS DEFINITION THE COSINE FUNCTION IS PERIODOC WITH PERIOD 2PI.. BY THE PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM C0S0 ALSO OBEYS THE IDENTITY....
SO THERE !!!!!! AND HOW THE HE#$ WILL KNOWING THIS HELP SOMEONE TAKE A NICE WHITETAIL??? HEHEHE

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.