Hollow points

We've used them in all of our .30 cal rifles and pistols. All over the world taken easily over couple hundred head of african plains game up to and including eland. Have taken countless axis deer with it here in the islands out of a 308. Put it where it needs to go and it will do the rest.

Goodluck!

Another hunter that love's the 165 gr HPBT #2140 bullet.
I have loaded them in 300 Savage,308 winchester,30-06,300 win mag and like others have said they kill better than many other well know bullets.
I couldn't find them this year and contacted Sierra and asked if they were not going to make anymore and the reply was we are planning on making them but just not right now.They should be hitting the gun stores in early 2022 and should be available at Sierra web site about then as well.
It's one of the most reliable expanding bullet on the market.

mudman02 they should work great!
I killed a hog that went about 200-250 lbs with a 30-06 with that HPBT Sierra that charged me and at about 10 feet I had enough and dropped him with 1 shot in the head.It held together and broke through the hogs skull.I was impressed and that was about 1974 or 1975.
I have killed many hogs with that bullet.A friend loaded them in 30-30 and only loaded 2 bullets,one in the chamber and 1 in the tube.

I've used those to hunt and went to lead free later. Now I can't get ttsx so I'm back to the 165grs Gamekings in my .308, very accurate bullet. Dropped large boar and red deer

Attachments

• 20211009_094213.jpg
    20211009_094213.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
I've used those to hunt and went to lead free later. Now I can't get ttsx so I'm back to the 165grs Gamekings in my .308, very accurate bullet. Dropped large boar and red deer
Nice group, deer season opens soon so I will work up a load this spring, I will be ready for next year. Thank you

Shoot-em, Sierra bullets are quite accurate. I use Bergers mostly, but am starting to load Sierra since Bergers in the popular sizes are nonexistent and I can find Sierra on the shelves. Was told by a dealer Berger is diverting their production to their loaded ammunition.

Recent Posts