• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Holland's Perfect Primer Seater (+RCBS Automatic Priming Tool)

An Idahoan

For Sale. $125 + shipping. Barely used and in great shape.
This tool simply works. Works with both large and small rifle primers.
*Does not ship with dial gauge*

See Darryl Holland's site:
https://hollandsgunsmithing.com/product/hollands-perfect-primer-seater/

Product description from his site:
This primer seater obsoletes all other primer seaters! Seat primers with unbelievable precision each and every time. Hand-held primer seaters cannot give you an accurate judge of seating depth. While you still can feel the sliding friction of the primer against the pocket wall (necessary for case life estimation), this seating device guarantees a perfect seating depth every time through the use of an extremely accurate dial gauge. Works equally well with large and small primers. The large handle is easy to use while still being precise in movement. Proper, uniform primer seating depth is essential to accuracy and lowering velocity deviation.

Attachments

• IMG_1988.JPG
    IMG_1988.JPG
    863.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1989.JPG
    IMG_1989.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
If it doesnt come with a dial gauge where is a replacement purchased? I don't see one on DH's site.

Great question. I know many folks are already operating with depth micrometers or have a similar gauge already. I will call DH tomorrow and ask if he will sell one stand-alone.