Holland gunsmithing

Booney

Base of the Bluemountains aka Gods Country
I told a buddy of mine to take his gun to Holland to get one of his great brakes put on. He told me he was going to go to his shop to drop off his gun, but he was curious how long it would take. I told hem I did not know probably a few weeks maybe a couple of months. So he drove over there and gives his gun to Darrel and before he could even ask how long Darrel said be back in a HOUR!!!!! Sure enough done in an HOUR and looks perfect. I know puting on a brake in the gunsmithing world is not the most diffacale, but an hour my buddy and I were both very impressed. Just wanted to say thanks and tell everybody that working with Darrel Holland is a real pleasure.

Darrel is a great guy and very busy. He sure knows his stuff. So, it doesn't surprise me that he could whip it out if you catch him just at the right time.

-- richard

I always like watching Darrell's videos. Not a bunch of hype, not trying to make an infomercial, just good information. I used to watch his long range hunting rifle video on the internet, but I can't find it for the life of me. It was the entire video in 9 or 10 parts. Anyone know where I can find it?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.