Hold My Beer

I hope I never get a chance at pulling off something like that with my jeep, but on the off chance I find my self asking a buddy to hold my beer.........I hope I can stick the landing like he did. That was cool! INSANE, but still cool. Pastrana would be proud.:D

Pastrana tried it, on porpose and I DONT think he made it? I WATCHED IT WITH my kid, Whay have you got for a Jeep?

Judging by the title I thought It was going to be some stunt gone bad. very cool.

Pastrana tried it, on porpose and I DONT think he made it? I WATCHED IT WITH my kid, Whay have you got for a Jeep?

Nothin special. Just a 2000 Wrangler with Dick Cepek tires, and a strait 6. But its a squirly little bugger if your not a Jeep drivin kind. I drove an old Willyz for a long time as a kid on the ranch, and later, played some with CJ5's, and CJ7's (The ''man'' Jeeps) wich were way squirlier. But some times when you have a Jeep, and beer is involved(in the woods ovcourse) Or rock crawling in Nevada(not on paved roads if roaddog1 is reading:D)......2 wheels ok, 1 wheel I almost peed myself.....what that guy did.....I wouldnt have to pee for a week!
Like I said, I hope I never find myself in that position. haha

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.