Hola from Pittsburgh PA

Gutshot John

Thanks to ICANHITHIMMAN for pointing me in this direction. I'm a hunter (mostly bow and muzzle loader) and a distance precision shooter but would love to gain more knowledge in hunting long range...though I'll probably have to go somewhere other than Western PA.

Thanks for a place to hang my hat.

Bow hunting is really my first love in terms of hunting but I prefer to hunt on the ground as opposed to in a tree.

That said its time to try something new. Hunting the Rockies is my next goal.

My brother and I are huge bow hunters as well, he has taken to making stick bows latley and I think in the last 3 months he must have made 100 of them. The one he made for me is less than 2 feet long and powerfull *** hell.

Your in the right place for hunting no matter if you use a rifle or not as long as its at long range:D. We have outfitters here and lots of guys who can help you do a hunt cheep with their guidence.

Rocky just put togher our first group long range antalope hunt with Tyler Simms. We are waiting for their storys.

Jon

My brother-in-law (closest thing I have to a brother) go out, he's up in Vermont and I'm down here. He's gotten into making longbows lately.

Antelope with Tyler Simms? Awesome I love Wyoming. I actually attend a precision shooting school out there. LRI. Capped more than a few prairie dogs while I was at it...love a little practical application. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.