Hogue stocks

Everyone with a Sendaro or VS has an aluminum bedding block. In my experience, (I've had 3), they're great, as long as you bed them. My remington's didn't make contact on the action as I would have liked. Keep in mind that these are mass produced and are not made to ridiculous tolerances. They're a terrific platform on which to build, but, you have to build on it. I was happiest when I bedded only the front inch and the back 3/4 inch. I left the entire nagazine area untouched. The gun I did that way was sighted in when finished 4 years ago and after 1100 rounds it still has never had the caps moved to this day. Shoots 1/2MOA in a (Mostly) factory VSSFP 220 Swift. It has an 8-32x44 Burris on it that has NEVER been moved since new. I shoot the gun out to 600yds regularly and adjust the elevation and windage regularly. The Zero has never moved. I couldn't say that about my 22-250 on a laminated stock. That thing needed re-zeroed every day.

Happy Hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.