• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hogue Overmolded Howa 1500 stock SA Varmint BBL

HAMMERHAND

Up for sale: Hogue rubber overmolded stock, with the Aluminum Pillars (not the full aluminum skeleton). Fits Howa 1500 or similar, Short Action, Heavy Barrel channel or varmint Barrel profile.

Has a chunk of rubber missing from the recoil pad as you can see in the picture, and has a few small scratches, but no gouges or missing rubber on the stock itself that I can see. I bought it, and used it one year and replaced it with a boyd's laminate stock. Paid $102 with shipping, and will ship it to your door insured for $50. It would make a great stock for a gun thats in the weather all the time, the rubber is really nice for maintaining a good grip.

2023_1024Stocksales20110038.jpg

Re: Hogue Overmolded Howa /Weatherby 1500 stock SA Varmint BBL

90 views and not even a single offer reasonable or otherwise?? Come on guys, someone's gotta have a Howa 1500 SA HB that needs a different look??

Last edited:
Also willing to trade. I can also trade for equivalent worth of 8mm matchkings, 8mm 160 ttsx, unfired winchester .223 rem brass, or 40 grain .223 vmax bullets, or 8mm rem mag brass....or????

I know it has been awhile since you posted, but do you still have the stock for sale, how much would you take for it. Thanks