• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hogan/POF H=308 with tons of extras

kubitza123

I have a like new H-308 with 18" barrel ,PRS stock, Cerakote dark earth $200 option, New spare factory hogan bolt complete with firing pin, and all spare new hogan replacement piston parts except one. Comes with 500rds brass Partisan,12 Pmags 4 new others barely used, PWS spare muzzle brake,Vltor spare charging handle,all factory paper work and case. Also new never used JP bore guide, Harris bipod and i think thats it. Gun has 550 rounds down the tube give or take 50. Located in central TX near Waco if local pickup desired.

Any questions call or text me anytime at 254-275-7335 Mark or PM me as i don't check my e-mail often.

Only trades considered are HIGH END custom tactical bolt guns but will have to be caliber and features i'm looking for and could boot alittle if needed etc.

Over 4k worth with all the extras, gun new with PRS is $3000-3200 alone.

Looking for $3000 for all of it picked up or $3050 shipped for everything to your FFL OBO
IMG_9074.jpg

IMG_8598.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

IMG_9297.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_9390.jpg

I am very interested but cannot quite muster the cash yet. Just keep an eye out though, may be tryin to get a hold of you here in the next few weeks.

To the top Offers welcome as long as they are reasonable. Might would break up package as well.

Need this gone my new bolt guns on the way.

$2900 shipped for all of it or $2850 picked up

May split package let me know what your interested and we can go from there.