HOG MEETS ARROW

I should probably learn to word things better. I have been working on that for decades and haven't made much progress. Just seems like every time I turn around somebody is attacking who I am or what I believe in. Guess maybe I get a little defensive and just want to protect what I love to do. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Dave

I should probably learn to word things better. I have been working on that for decades and haven't made much progress. Just seems like every time I turn around somebody is attacking who I am or what I believe in. Guess maybe I get a little defensive and just want to protect what I love to do. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Dave
Well in my opinion no apologies necessary. I agree with you. Every time an animal is seen running around with an arrow sticking out of it or a leg or a jaw blown off it hurts our sport. No disrespect intended to the guy that shot the hog in the head but in the OPs own words he had to shoot it again. If he had shot it in the heart/lung area we wouldnt be writing about it, would we? If it had gotten away before the second arrow eventually it could have ended up on the front page of some liberal paper or anti hunting blog which we all, as hunters, pay for in the long run. We have to police ourselves and we definitely have the right to supply our opinions. Everyone does not have to like them or agree with them but if supplying your opinion averts one non-hunter from seeing this type of carnage which could completely turn them off to hunting or it keeps one bunny hugger from posting it, its worth it! JMO fella's.