Hog hunt near Dallas, TX

skipglo

Well..... I will be landing in the great State of Texas in 4 hours and was headed down for my first ever Hog Hunt. My buddy I was to meet who lives in Dallas just had a family emergency and won't be able to make it this week...would any of fellas know anywhere a fella can hook up a hunt? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Skip, I'll check with a couple of guys but might be helpful to know how long you're in the area, how far from DFW you're willing to travel, are you looking for an outfitter or do you have pretty much all you need and just looking for a good place, etc.

I hunted the 9Bar ranch a few years ago when it was an archery only place. Jim Bob and his sons Matthew and Michael are an honest bunch of guys and the ranch accomondations are terrific.

Skip, I'll check with a couple of guys but might be helpful to know how long you're in the area, how far from DFW you're willing to travel, are you looking for an outfitter or do you have pretty much all you need and just looking for a good place, etc.
I'm here until the 21 St. Any info is greatly appreciated. At this juncture might need a reasonable priced guided trip. A couple of hours any direction works fine. Thanks

I responded once to you but thinking things thru a bit now that my feet are on the ground... I would like a spot where I can stretch my legs and when it gets really warm sit on the edge of a pond or coulee for several hours. I brought pretty much everything I need. Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.