Hippie barn find ?

It' obviously a device to keep your cigars from drying out. They just left it in the box so it would not get lost. It' also antique because I pay a little higher price today for Rocky Patels or
miners carbide torch
4442D6B4-735E-45A8-BB14-52043C2F0FCF.png
miners carbide torch
Hey , looks like you might be close , I looked it up and found this pic.
Thanks

My dad had one of these. It is a mini torch. You put alcohol in the larger tank and as the flame heats the nozzle on the other tank, it blows a very fine stream of air that entrains the heat of the flame. You can use it for jewelry or other small soldering tasks. I don't remember if I kept my father's, but after many moves I could not put my hands on it even if I wanted to.

My dad had one of these. It is a mini torch. You put alcohol in the larger tank and as the flame heats the nozzle on the other tank, it blows a very fine stream of air that entrains the heat of the flame. You can use it for jewelry or other small soldering tasks. I don't remember if I kept my father's, but after many moves I could not put my hands on it even if I wanted to.
Cool! Betcha that'd work real slick for perfectly toasting marshmallows indoors on rainy days too 🤣

Yes, I'll believe this one