• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hill Country Rifles Custom 7 Mag

eddief

HCR Custom Hunter .7 Rem Mag stainless action, McMillan Sporter Stock, black, olive, grey. Right hand action, stock has left hand cheek piece 13.50" LOP, Pacymayr recoil pad, Uncle Mikes sling swivel studs. Lilja fluted Stainless barrel, 1:10tw, #4 contour, 24" without - 25.5" w/brake. All metal is Teflon coated, Jewell trigger, Muzzle brake, threaded muzzle cap to shoot without brake and Leupold Bases & Rings. Guns shoots less than 1/2" and has less than 30 rounds through it. $1750 shipped to your FFL over $4000 new. MINT !!!! Email for pictures.. Thanks !!

May I ask why you are selling it? With so few rounds and at that loss?

Going to all left hand actions, don't want the recoil w/o brake and too loud with. Well for the loss, you never get out what it's worth (unfortunately).
[ QUOTE ]
May I ask why you are selling it? With so few rounds and at that loss?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll ship it in a new hard case with a couple boxes of ammo also. You won't find a better deal this rifle is barely shot and not a mark on it, guarenteed.

Eddie Fosnaugh

Don't give up on me yet. I'm still waiting to hear from my brother. My neighbor is still out of town but he should be back tomorrow. I may have it sold for you.