• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hill Country Rifles 7MM STW

ovhunter

Hill Country 7MM STW. Trued and squared/pillar bedded Remington 700 long action. Free floated 26" fluted Hart barrel with blended Vais brake. McMillan stock. Jewel HVR trigger set at 2#. Shoots better than I do, well under .80 inch, with factory ammo. Even better with hand loads. Haven't weighed it, but it's lighter than a Sendero. 2875.00. Can send pictures upon request, since I can't figure out how to do it here.

Hill Country 7MM STW. Trued and squared/pillar bedded Remington 700 long action. Free floated 26" fluted Hart barrel with blended Vais brake. McMillan stock. Jewel HVR trigger set at 2#. Shoots better than I do, well under .80 inch, with factory ammo. Even better with hand loads. Haven't weighed it, but it's lighter than a Sendero. 2875.00. Can send pictures upon request, since I can't figure out how to do it here.
BTT

I have 2 Hill Country Rifles and they are hard to beat. Someone is going to get a very fine shooter! Good luck

BTT

BTT

BTT