• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hill Country 308 surgeon, manners

Remmy700

BF554EA4-4B95-4174-85C0-A0D2E3969509.jpeg
957CAF0C-FA85-4464-92F5-D5C34CEDE94F.jpeg
Traded into this and have no use for it really. Manners MCS-T bedded and HS Precision dbm, 10 rnd mag. Surgeon 591 with timney CE trigger. Schneider 11 twist looks to be around Sendero contour fluted after new thread job will be around 20 inches. 400 rounds down the tube. Have not shot it but will be glad to shoot some groups. It is currently getting rethreaded and crowned and should be back this week. Entire gun painted by short bus in flectarn. These are only pics I have but will get more soon as I get it from smith. As always looking for other customs, glass, need a stock for another surgeon 591 with m24 Barrel channel.

New thread job is complete just have to pick it up so I will get new more pics to all those that messaged me. Thanks again for all the interest, need to move this thing to many irons in the fire. NEED GLASS!

I don't understand? Am I missing something. The add has a rifle for trade?
But I don't see it!!
It must be very well camouflaged!!!!!

Brian

Lol. Yes sir its one of them rifles when out hunting you have to be careful leaning against a tree while you are doing something else. Might not find it lol. Shortbus can hook up some paint.