Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 10, 2021

LRHBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products Long Range Hunting Forums members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
June 8, 2021 · Tabgear.com · $65.00​
Reloading​
Jeremy Henderson said - These may help [link] [link]
Highlighted posts
June 09, 2021 * 23 posts * 440 views
Riverguy said: I have a fierce 28 nosler carbon fury. Using 168 gr vld Berger bullets with adg brass and h1000. I have a guy that is good at working up accurate loads and he has great numbers ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 241 views
Trooper1 said: Sounds like it time to cull the herd... Posted on the MeatEater site: On May 25, a 68-year-old woman was killed by a grizzly bear near Water Valley, Alberta. "The individual had ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 182 posts * 8,564 views
MagnumManiac said: They are all old fashioned and do not like NEW THINGS. We complained, so they built a shed atop the firing line and said this is why we can't allow muzzle brakes or rifles above ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 12 posts * 151 views
RedRanger328 said: Specifically, 168 ELD-M vs 178 ELD-M in a 20" barrel 1/11" twist rate. Which is going to be the better long range killer? I can't find much of anything on the 168 ELD-M, but plenty ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 9 posts * 165 views
DSheetz said: Your remark of it being what you want is 100% on it really doesn't make any difference what I like or what fits me it needs to fit you and feel good to you or you will never be ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 7 posts * 142 views
xsn10s said: I doubt it's a conspiracy to get people to only buy their ammo. Federal was the standard way, way back. However the brass is soft, there's no denying that. I've loaded mostly mid ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 6 posts * 199 views
1 Trapper said: Does anyone have a hunting load for the 7mmLRM? The Berger 180 Hybrid that Gunwerks sells shoots extremely well, but I would like to get a hunting load that has similar accuracy. ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 6 posts * 94 views
KSB209 said: Is there much of a difference between Accurate 4064 and IMR 4064? I've seen the Accurate powder a few times but been looking for the IMR Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 5 posts * 106 views
Veteran said: I have a Thompson Center Encore that I got a .300 Win Mag. bbl for. Its a breach loader single shot of course. I've been trying to develop an optimum load using Sierra Gameking ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 107 views
Northkill said: This might have been discussed already, but I wasn't finding it... Primers12 claims to have H1000 in stock. I wasn't sure if it was legit so I called them instead of putting money ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.