Highlighted posts from Sunday, May. 09, 2021

LRHBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products Long Range Hunting Forums members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
May 7, 2021 · None · 58.95 USD​
Optics For Sale​
ChrisAU said - Excellent, excellent scope. Just prefer MILs vs the BT system. In like new condition, only used on a handful of whitetail stand hunts. I can send pics tonight and will post them ...
Highlighted posts
May 08, 2021 * 28 posts * 598 views
david.eustache said: Recently saw a barrel cooler $55 Amazon also read articles on ice water with a plastic syringe and a small hose followed by dry patches. Also Utah long range shooters tells me ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 14 posts * 350 views
CBS said: What is going on? I didn't think this was a hot load. I've seen these before but never had one happen to me and never knew what caused it. Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 14 posts * 146 views
Ben Landon said: New gun owner here. I am very happy to be finally joining the ranks of American gun owners! Though, it seems I picked the absolute worst time to do so! (Lol) I decided to support ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 16 posts * 159 views
Tac-O said: So I've been working on getting my lever gun to shoot cast bullets without leading it. I've had a couple of really experienced guys helping me try to figure it out and they're ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 11 posts * 153 views
wildcat westerner said: Hello, Having drawn a once in a lifetime Oryx here in NM, I have been informed that with the heart/lungs being located exactly between the shoulders, a 300 magnum is suggested ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 16 posts * 703 views
Gunnuts said: I have a good load for 210 Berger and 208 A-max. This is the factory barrel. Luck of the draw with that barrel shooting under .5" group at 100 yards. Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 10 posts * 226 views
jimisbell said: A little missleading, but true. I have 150 rounds of BMG 50 cal ammo but nothing to shoot it in. I want to build a rifle...probably single shot bolt action.... of quality that ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 220 views
martinakl said: Keep your eyes open for ADG brass hitting retailers. Based on a few sources, including an ADG brass retailer on this site (@Tikka Lover), it should be shipping to dealers fairly ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 172 views
B-Bender said: After a 21 year hiatus from reloading, I decided to get back into it for a new rifle. I had never considered reloading for my AR or AK for obvious reasons, but I also picked up ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 11 posts * 265 views
GLTaylor said: Don't understand the difficulty? All you need is a dummy round to get the length right for the seater. Anybody who can chamber a barrel can chamber a seater die? It's done exactly ... Read more >>

Continue reading...