Highlighted posts from Monday, May. 03, 2021

LRHBot

Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products Long Range Hunting Forums members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
February 4, 2021 · Sinclair International · Click here for price! $5.99​
Reloading​
243winxb said - 1.925" is SAAMI chamber length. Take a flat base bullet. Put bullet in brass, nose first with light neck tension. Long OAL so bullets will be pushed back into case when chambered. ...
Highlighted posts
May 02, 2021 * 11 posts * 145 views
Kmccord said: I had been looking for Varget for awhile, but was able to find some IMR 4166 that is supposed to be similar to Varget. I plan on purchasing 110gr Hammer Hunters and 124gr Hammer ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 207 views
Bob Wright said: So, finally have a big enough shop to put a Bridgeport Mill in. From Phoenix to LA and back, $1000 and got everything with it, including a tight rotary table. My project languished ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 10 posts * 172 views
sp6x6 said: Lots snow 5' deep in timber Son found one out early on sunny side 340 @350 yard He packs my ol skinner Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 8 posts * 144 views
Brownsfan said: The folks that mounted my scope used blue loctite for the base mounts, but not for the scope rings. Seems the screws on the rear ring are loosening up after just a few shots now ... Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 11 posts * 385 views
william drever said: Terry I am 73 yrs old, I take your remarks as a insult i am running out of time, and have a number scopes to sale that never got out of the box,, I dont need you how to tell me ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 351 views
Kimber7man said: Making room in the gun safe Unfired, new Tikka T3X Lite SS 6.5 Creedmoor, 8 twist 24.3 inch barrel. Sent to Allterra Arms to pillar and glass bed in a new Carbon Hunter stock, ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 255 views
JKB57 said: I have 4 1/2 boxes of Hornady 143gr eld-x bullets 55.00 per box plus shipping. Pictures tonight Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 149 views
Scoot2403 said: Looking to buy 50 new pieces of 6.5 prc adg brass. Read more >>
May 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 348 views
rlspahn said: It looks to me that you're describing a rotation of the rings around the centerline of the axis of the scope, rather than the front-to-rear alignment of the rings to each other ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 8 posts * 78 views
BoomFlop said: Hello all, I have a Remington 700 Mountain Rifle with factory Detachable Mag chambered in 7mm-08 with a Leupold VX-III 2.5-8x36 that I am considering selling. Curious what a good ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts