Highest real world BC traditional cup and core hunting bullets

Unfortunately Lapua are the ONLY cup and core bullets I do not own or have any experience with. I have shot deer and elk with Nosler partitions, Accubonds, Hornady Interbonds, Interlocks, Sierra GK's, and Speer HC's, and were completely satisfied with all of them and thier on gamer performance.
Are going to very soon begin my education into shooting at ranges beyond 400 yards and have read conflicting reports on how accurate some bullet makers claimed BC's for their bullets actually are felt there was no better place to get the truth than here.

Unfortunately Lapua are the ONLY cup and core bullets I do not own or have any experience with. I have shot deer and elk with Nosler partitions, Accubonds, Hornady Interbonds, Interlocks, Sierra GK's, and Speer HC's, and were completely satisfied with all of them and thier on gamer performance.
Are going to very soon begin my education into shooting at ranges beyond 400 yards and have read conflicting reports on how accurate some bullet makers claimed BC's for their bullets actually are felt there was no better place to get the truth than here.

10-4. Lapua Scenars are extremely consistent and their 6.5mm 139 grain, 7mm 150 grain, and 30 cal 155 grain bullets are game crushers.

If you want an accurate BC for anything other than berger or the newer Hornady bullets its best to just buy the book from Applied Ballistics of the bullets they have tested. Pretty good selection of bullets from most manufacturers in there.

My ELDs don't make their advertised BC. The Bergers do, Sierras do, noslers do not, A tips have been very close but the ELDm are considerably below stated BC in 3 of my rifles.

If you want an accurate BC for anything other than berger or the newer Hornady bullets its best to just buy the book from Applied Ballistics of the bullets they have tested. Pretty good selection of bullets from most manufacturers in there.
Thanks will do
Did not know such a book even existed.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.