• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

High end scopes FS - Vortex AMG, Huskemaw Blue Diamond, Mark 4

cb4128

I have too many scopes laying around and need to move several of these. Have boxes for all of them and most if not all of the accessories.

#1 - Vortex AMG MOA 4-24x50 with box, covers, manual, adjustment tool, etc. Only marks on it are the turrets where you use a coin to remove the caps, and 1 pin size mark on the tube from a level - asking $1,900

#2 - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20x50, this scope is new in the box with the plastic still on it. Have throw lever, blue moa dial from Huskemaw - also new. Asking $1,250

#3 - Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20x50, this scope is currently mounted on my 300 RUM, with about 40 rounds through it. Only mark on it is under the throw lever on the adjustment ring - otherwise in pristine condition. Tracks perfectly out to 1,000 yards. Have blue MOA dial from Huskemaw as well. Asking $1,150

#4 - Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 4.5-14x50 with moa dials and illuminated TMR reticle. Has a few marks on the turrets and illumination dial but glass is perfect. Asking $850

Will upload pics as I can - but please reference the scope # in pm's if you're interested.

New Huskemaw sold...

Typo on AMG 6-24x50 is the adjustment range

Recent Posts