high end rifle help please

You can,t go wrong with coopers, I have personally owned at least 15 of them from basic varmit to high end nice. You can see one I just sold last year that was my father in laws under gun pics.
I hvae had 223, 257akly imp, 243, 270 win, 6mm ppc, and several others, none ever had a problem shooting very small groups, I have not purchased one in a bit though so I dont know how the newest ones are. We got to be pretty good friends with dan cooper and dan picket years ago.
For the money they are very very hard to beat!
No as far as custom you will not go wrong with purchasing a gun from Alamo Precision Rifles in Texas they just got me my newest toy a 6.5 prc, proof barrle, lonepeak titainiun action, mcmillian stock, trigger tech special trigger, hawkins bottom metal, bought mid $4000.00 but they have cheaper guns not with this shopping list that are tack drivers for around what you are looking for. I bought the scope two weeks ago from lab planet on ebay, it's a demo from its brother company optics planet. The scope is as new not a spec on it and instead of purchasing it for $1850.00 plus tax I bought it for $1250.00 shipped to me. Zeiss V6 3-18x50.