• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

High class Remington style trigger

Timnterra

I'm looking to try a different trigger or two I've been shooting old school 40x, Timney, and jewell triggers and I'd like to try one of the newer offerings. I'm interested in the Bix n Andy tac-sport, ELF 700, the triggertech diamond, and maybe a Huber concepts as well. Let me know what you have I'm buying one asap so I can use it in a comp on the 30th if I like it

I have 5 Triggertech Diamonds and 3 BixN' Andy Tac Sport Pros.
I also have 4 Timney Calvin Elites.

If you want to go super light (4-6oz), the top two are the way to go.

Triggertech has zero over travel. Some people think that can cause accuracy issues with the hard wall after it breaks. I think if you have them light enough, and have good trigger control techniques, it is not a big deal.

BnA has some over travel. And they are amazing. But, if you run them in nasty dirty conditions, they could have issues as some have reported.

I shoot a diamond on an f-class rifle and a Calvin elite on another. They are both very nice but my vote is for the diamond. The diamond is also adjustable with audible clicks while still torqued in the stock and I love that feature.

I'm looking to try a different trigger or two I've been shooting old school 40x, Timney, and jewell triggers and I'd like to try one of the newer offerings. I'm interested in the Bix n Andy tac-sport, ELF 700, the triggertech diamond, and maybe a Huber concepts as well. Let me know what you have I'm buying one asap so I can use it in a comp on the 30th if I like it
I got to play with an ELF momentarily before sending action to Total Precision Rifleworks. It felt like a really nice trigger. Hopefully I get to try it out next week.