Hiding your stink

I know I smell after a couple days in the woods. Do any of you rely on anything to cover your stink? I know there are all sorts of gimmicks but do they work? I have bought the Sent Blocker spray and some fancy deodorant before but I haven't used it for years. I am planning an archery hunt this year and just wondering what you all think of this stuff and things like it to mask the "from under cheese" smell that comes out after a few days of hiking and no showers. I plan on playing the wind more then relying on a fancy spray
I use unscented baby wipes every night. No smell, cleans me right up head to toe.....

I know I smell after a couple days in the woods. Do any of you rely on anything to cover your stink? I know there are all sorts of gimmicks but do they work? I have bought the Sent Blocker spray and some fancy deodorant before but I haven't used it for years. I am planning an archery hunt this year and just wondering what you all think of this stuff and things like it to mask the "from under cheese" smell that comes out after a few days of hiking and no showers. I plan on playing the wind more then relying on a fancy spray
The scent blocker sprays are placebo at best. I like wearing Merino wool and try to keep the wind in my face.

I keep clean with baby wipes. When I'm about to put a stalk on I'll break off a few stems from pine tree and rub them all over my body, concentrating on the pits and crotch areas.

I try to clean up when I can but its hard sometimes on a hunt.Yes been bowhunting for 40+Recently pounding the woods in the heat.I was frustrated on how much I stunk,my ears arent as good,lifetime pounding nails.Heard a bull thunk off ,never saw him,happen last year too.I set up a ambush in fir thicket,bull comes by,I'd say just under 300 type,strolls on buy,46 yrd.I think not much,looking in my pack ten minutes later,hear twig break right behind me.Yep that bull got down wind,and found stinky me,standing 20 yrds as I slowly turn my head,gone in a burst.I was about 20 days in at this point,RIPE,I call it.I thought about a jump in a beaver pond.

E3 wipes or unscented dude wipes take a sponge bath

I bought one of these for this year's hunt camp. Not carry with on bike one but hoping it works for base camp. I got the nomad kit.

Last year two of us watched a bull elk come out of a spot where we often have encountered them. We had terrible wind blowing down and right at him. We were sitting still and that bull made us from 525 YDS, he looked right at us and went the other way. There is no hiding scent from them so I don't bother trying.

Last year two of us watched a bull elk come out of a spot where we often have encountered them. We had terrible wind blowing down and right at him. We were sitting still and that bull made us from 525 YDS, he looked right at us and went the other way. There is no hiding scent from them so I don't bother trying.
And the they stink, but figure it out!

I think I used Scent Blocker in Oregon. Baby wipes and then scent blocker spray. I've done maneuvers out in the Mojave. About the third day the BDU's can stand up by themselves. No need to starch them, but it's a dry heat. Maybe try the normal personal hygiene stuff and a scent blocker. The wind is going to rule in any environment.