Hi from South Dakota

Central MN about 40 minutes south of Mille Lacs Lake. Where are you in SoDak? We hunt out around St. Onge/Whitewood every year or Newell if the draw doesn't go our way.
Welcome to the forum! What part of SD? My wife's from SD and I lived in Rapid City for 8 years.
I am from the Sioux falls area, I hunt most of the state with rifle and archery.

I've been a lurker here for a long time! Bouncing between here and snipershide doing all the learning I can do! I've been shooting guns all my life but consider myself a beginner to long range. What really made me pull the trigger to sign up is my interest between the 7sst and 7ss for a hunting rig in a short action! The sherman cartridges have peaked my interest since I've stumbled upon them and it is going to be my gun build this winter!
Welcome for GA. I was amazed at the different environment and country side that I am used to in the East. Had a lot of fun hunting PDs out there and it was still snowing in MAY the year I went. You will enjoy this forum. Lots of GREAT people!
Len & Jill

Recent Posts