Hi from South Australia

coreyd

Hi all just a quick hello am from South Australia I enjoy my hunting and am looking forward to doing a bit more at longrange as I get to understand whats involved. Great site plenty of information good to see the Aussies and the Kiwis got their own corner cheers.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard coreyd,

Fine forum here with HEAPS of info to read and very helpful people!

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Hi all just a quick hello am from South Australia I enjoy my hunting and am looking forward to doing a bit more at longrange as I get to understand whats involved. Great site plenty of information good to see the Aussies and the Kiwis got their own corner cheers.

Hi coreyd I am from south australia , Port pirie to be exact where are you from

Cheers all,
HI Tiger im in Adelaide but i do a bit of hunting in the Flinders and out towards the Coorong.
I mainly hunt bunnies ,fox's, and goats What about your self Id imagine there's a fair few varmints out your way.:)

Hey mate, welcome to LRH, great site, heaps of info here...

im in QLD but i always do an annual hunt down the flinders/gammon ranges for goats on a property i know there, usually in early winter so the hiking up the hills is a bit more comfortable... we should catch up maybe one day, perhaps do like a hunt swap?

Hey Tiger,
Sounds like a good idea send me a PM with your email and we can work somthing out if your keen.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.