Hi from South Australia

coreyd

Hi all just a quick hello am from South Australia I enjoy my hunting and am looking forward to doing a bit more at longrange as I get to understand whats involved. Great site plenty of information good to see the Aussies and the Kiwis got their own corner cheers.

Chas1

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:

CentreHit

Welcome aboard coreyd,

Fine forum here with HEAPS of info to read and very helpful people!

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Hi all just a quick hello am from South Australia I enjoy my hunting and am looking forward to doing a bit more at longrange as I get to understand whats involved. Great site plenty of information good to see the Aussies and the Kiwis got their own corner cheers.

tiger1234

Hi coreyd I am from south australia , Port pirie to be exact where are you from

coreyd

Cheers all,
HI Tiger im in Adelaide but i do a bit of hunting in the Flinders and out towards the Coorong.
I mainly hunt bunnies ,fox's, and goats What about your self Id imagine there's a fair few varmints out your way.:)

groper

Hey mate, welcome to LRH, great site, heaps of info here...

im in QLD but i always do an annual hunt down the flinders/gammon ranges for goats on a property i know there, usually in early winter so the hiking up the hills is a bit more comfortable... we should catch up maybe one day, perhaps do like a hunt swap?

coreyd

Hey Tiger,
Sounds like a good idea send me a PM with your email and we can work somthing out if your keen.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.