Hi from NV

nvairborne308

I have been reading posts for awhile and decided to start participating. I don't have my internet ninja card yet so I will try to only comment on things I know...:D. Looking forward to talking with you all (ya'all for the southerners).

Welcome. You found a great place to learn and ask questions.

What part of Nevada?

I'm in the Carson City area. There are a few others spread around the State.

I actually live in Reno and work in Reno. I see you are from Dayton. My cousin works for the Dayton Fire Department.
Thanks for the reply, I do look forward to discussing my favorite addiction with the other addicts here.

BK

Hey,
I started the Sportsmans Warehouse building in Carson, and got sent to Vegas to build that one instead. ''red-tape'' oh well. I got to visit Reno while I was there. Cabellas was cool. I did some shooting out on a public range out past carson toward Virginia City. only 300 yds, but still fun. You have some nice folks around there that shoot machine guns,.....and even offer to let you shoot too. WOW! WAY COOL!
Any way you found a good place full of nice people here (L/R/H) with lots of knowledge to share. Ive learned a ton in a short time. Hope you enjoy.

Yeah, I see that building all the time. I do know the range you are talking about. Some of my friends and coworkers go there for lunches sometimes. I like the range outside of Reno better. Goes to 960...still working on that one. Glad you liked northern Nevada and thanks for the welcome.

I actually live in Reno and work in Reno. I see you are from Dayton. My cousin works for the Dayton Fire Department.
Thanks for the reply, I do look forward to discussing my favorite addiction with the other addicts here.

BK

Cool, I live 1.5 mile from cabelas.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.