Hi from England

gazzar15

Hi
Just joined a couple of weeks ago .My name is Gary and I am from the North West of England and have been shooting for nearly 40 years (how long???). I hunt deer,fox ,rabbits and winged game . My shooting interests revolve around hunting and long range target shooting with a bit of competition work when I get the chance.
My kit runs from 22lr up to 338 Lapua.
Glad to be here.:D

Welcome Gary, make yourself at home. It sounds like you have it covered with your arsenal. :D

Wow, are you SAS or LE? gun laws in the UK are tough, I am British by birth, love this Realm, but hate whats happened to it, hoist a pint to ya mate...

meatservo

Neither
Just have a love of shooting, don't seem to get enough time these days to do all that I would like to do.Been blessed with a number of lovely grand kids that seems to be on the up right now and take up a lot of time !
I agree our gun laws are a joke. I started serious shooting in the 70's as a pistol shot, I miss that form of shooting badly since it was taken from us. I am lucky enough to get over the pond a couple of times a year and get some rounds down range then alongside some good friends.
But rifle and shotgun only here I am afraid.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.