Hi from east tennrssrr

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by HighKnob, Dec 23, 2009.

1. HighKnob

HighKnob Well-Known Member

Thought I'd say hey. I'm from east tennessee. I've not gotten into long range shooting yet, but i've been doing a lot of shooting and loading for the last 40 years. I've been reading a lot in the background and asking some questions for a 2010 Wyoming antelope hunt. I'm just starting working on a Remingtion 700 in 7mm remington mag. It's a plain jane with synthetic stock. I've put a 3.4 X 10 Loupold vxlll on it with redfield mounts and weaver one piece base. My wife who will be with me on the Wyoming hunt for antelope shoots a Remington 700 ADL in 270 Winchester with a 2.5 x 8 Leupold vxlll. Right now i'm looking at stocks to replace my factory synthetic on the 7mm. Great forrum and i've enjoyed all the advice.

Thanks

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Well-Known Member

Welcome to LongRangeHunting. Glad you joined us.

3. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Welcome, glad to have you here. Sounds like some nice rigs you have there and good luck on your trip to Wyoming. I've been through Bristol Tenn. a few times...beautiful country especially in spring.

4. HighKnob

HighKnob Well-Known Member

Located just a few miles from the Bristol Speedway. Yes it is lovely here in the spring, especially when the turkeys are gobbling!!