Hi Everyone...

Scopecoat

My name is Lisa Mish. I should start off saying, this is my first forum post EVER!! If I screw up, feel free to call me on it LOL!! gun)

I am the Office Manager for Scopecoat. I have been with Scopecoat for a little more than 3 years. If you need a cover for your rifle scope, binocular or spotting scope, I am the gal to see...or email :D. We are having an awesome year and I am looking forward to the SHOT Show in Fl in early Jan.

Ian McMurchy recommended this site to me. Ian is a great guy. He knows our products well. Thanks Ian!!

If I can answer any questions you have about our product, please feel free to ask here, or contact me via pm, email or phone!

I am excited to be part of this forum and look forward to participating!

Last edited:
Welcome to Long Range Hunting Lisa. It's good to have you aboard.

You've got a great product that's used by a LOT of people around here. If Ian recommended you then you must be o.k.:D

Lisa,

Welcome.

We'll be expecting to see some pics of you rifles all dressed up in the scope coat products. And, of course, lots of paper plates with long range shooting distances scribbled on them.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.