Jacob Paul

Thanks for letting me join. I've been hunting my whole life and have in the last couple years taken an extreme interest in long range shooting and reloading. My current setup for long range is a savage Stealth Evolution in 6.5 creedmoor topped with a Vortex PST Gen 2 5-25x50 FFP. I've taken it out to 1000 yards so far and feel extremely comfortable out to that range. Looking forward to taking it further.

I also have quite a few other guns ranging from handguns, AR platform, and traditional hunting rifles.

I am currently in the market for a Vortex Razor HD AMG for a Seekins Precision PH2 in 6.5 PRC that I have on the way. It will primarily be used for hunting. If anyone has one that they want to part with for a good price I would be interested.

I look forward to learning and growing and appreciate all the feedback that I'm sure you will be willing to give.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.