Hi all!

I'm happy to find this forum!
found it from a fella I think is a good friend.
most of my life I've shot conventional calibers. 223, 30-06, 308. military calibers..
and of course 22LR.

I've recently begun delving into the other different calibers and am mightily impressed by the 25-06.

I have been reloading for a while now also so it helps when it comes to ammo. I don't feel the shortage that lots of folks feel at this poor time in our nation's history.

I look forward to many interesting discussions and a lot of knowledge! (and some BS..but that comes with every discussion board. ;) )
thanks for having me.
My name is Elliott.

I'm happy to find this forum!
found it from a fella I think is a good friend.
most of my life I've shot conventional calibers. 223, 30-06, 308. military calibers..
and of course 22LR.

I've recently begun delving into the other different calibers and am mightily impressed by the 25-06.

I have been reloading for a while now also so it helps when it comes to ammo. I don't feel the shortage that lots of folks feel at this poor time in our nation's history.

I look forward to many interesting discussions and a lot of knowledge! (and some BS..but that comes with every discussion board. ;) )
thanks for having me.
My name is Elliott.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee Elliot (nine iron).plenty of good information to be had here as well as a little friendly BS I'm glad you found us.